Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
ECS is seeking a Senior Analytics / Data Warehouse Developer to work Remote.
ECS is seeking a Senior Analytics / Data Warehouse Developer to join the Financial Systems team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who requires minimal supervision, but also excels within a cross-functional team environment.
The right candidate will:
• Design, develop and modify relational and multidimensional database structures, relationships, data flows and data interfaces within the Data Warehouse
• Document and maintain thorough understanding of the architecture, data structures and design principles of the Data Warehouse
• Work collaboratively with functional business leaders to support the functional and technical requirements of the Data Warehouse and analytics solution
• Develop cross-functional relationships to maintain an understanding of issues and developing solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
• Participation in requirements gathering sessions with ECS internal customers, translation of functional requirements to technical designs and implementing solutions that meet these customer requirements.
• Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes and business requests and recommend solutions using system standards and best practices
• Responsible for system administration and development for Oracle OCI/ADW/OAC/ODI and related tool(s)
• Regression testing of Oracle software updates and patches
• Provide primary support in the development, testing, and maintenance of reports and dashboards as requested by users and in concert with Financial Systems CCB approval process
• Oversee master data management and governance
• Maintain Knowledge Base documentation of systems and processes including end-user procedures, application design, and admin processes
• Lead formal periodic user training sessions highlighting new development releases to the user community
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
• PL/SQL (writing packages, procedures, functions, triggers and views)
• Experience with CEMLI (Customization, Extension, Modification, Localization and Integration)
• Experience with Data Warehouse design and table structures
• Shell scripting and Java experience
• Strong trouble-shooting, problem resolution, and writing technical specification skills
• Experience with Oracle Dashboards, and BI Publisher.
• Experience with star-schema, snowflake, fact, and dimensional data modeling against an Oracle database
• Experience as an Oracle BI developer using OAC/OBIEE with extensive expertise in RPD design/development
• Ability to design reports in a logical, user friendly, and easy to understand format.
• Experience in data analysis, data profiling and validation
• Experience with Oracle Data Integrator or similar tool(s)
• Skilled and experienced with graphical elements and filtered/layered reporting with drill down capabilities
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to quickly comprehend processes and willingness to learn systems and tools
• Responsive with customer requests including the ability to balance priorities and work activities
• Demonstrated knowledge with budget and financial management analysis
• Ability to work across functional and technical departments
• Effective interpersonal (written, verbal, and presentation) skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to think critically to solve problems without outside support or guidance
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Finance, or comparable
• Preferred government contracting or related industry experience
• Experience supporting large government contractor(s) (>$500m)
• Strong understanding of financial planning processes and how they integrate with other areas of the organization
• Familiarity with Costpoint is highly desirable
• Familiarity with Salesforce
• Experience with Oracle EPM Cloud Products and Solutions (EPBCS, PBCS)
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
General Description of Benefits
EMLab P&K LLC
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
U.S. Renal Care