Posted in Other 19 days ago.
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Recievable Coordinator to join the team in our Cumberland, RI office.
Role Purpose: Work closely with branch accounting, procurement, project managers and accounts payable to ensure accurate and consistent cash collections and cost capture.
• Lead all Collections activities on behalf of the Northeast region
• Assisting with additional accounts receivable duties in the New York region
• Coordinating and managing AR disputes
• Lien Waivers
• Tax Bonds
• Pre-qual packages
• Creating purchase orders and purchase change orders
• Pay Requisitions
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two or more years' experience in a customer-centric business environment
• Accounting background considered an asset
• Commissioner of oaths is considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
• Familiarity with Textura
• Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
• The capacity to work alone or as part of a team
• Discretion and respect for confidential information
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
The Judge Group Inc.
The Judge Group Inc.