Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Associate Regional Practice Lead for Design Build
WHO WE ARE
Supported by more than 4,000 employees in nearly 100 locations across the United States, we provide a full continuum of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. Our clients include U.S. federal, state and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker is committed to delivering a standard of excellence that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve our clients' complex challenges.
DESIGN BUILD PRACTICE
Whether the project is public or private, vertical or horizontal, large or small, Michael Baker International's team of experts collaborate with contractors and owners to provide design solutions tailored to each individual project. Our focus on effective design management and continuous collaboration with the design-builder ensures that quality and value are built into every step of the project. Do It Once ... Do It Right.
Michael Baker is actively seeking an Associate Regional Practice Lead for Design-Build
The Associate Regional Practice Lead is responsible for leading growth of the practice and market and ensuring that technical capabilities and processes align and support quality standards for the delivery of services. The Regional Practice/Market Lead is responsible for maintaining existing client relationships, project management, generating additional opportunities with existing clients, and developing new clients. Additionally, they are responsible for financial and /project oversight throughout the lifecycle of a project.
• Reporting to the President, Design-Build, this position is responsible for active coordination with, Regional Directors (RDs), Office Executives (OEs) and National Practice Leads (NPLs) to ensure that technical capabilities and processes align and support quality standards for the delivery of services.
• Leads the development of capabilities to enable Practice and/or Market growth throughout the Region and identify the additional capabilities to support new markets and new clients. Actively coordinates with and supports the NPL, RD, OE, Business Development, and Project Managers.
• Partners with Office Executives to infuse and grow national and regional capabilities into the local office.
• Assists RD(s) and OE(s) in the pursuit of new business opportunities that require national and/or regional technical capabilities to be focused in support of the local office pursuit. This includes active client engagement and leading major pursuits during the capture phase.
• Accountable for market metrics including New Work Added (year over year growth) and Net Revenue
The salary range for this position is $140,000-200,000. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Quinn Consulting Service, Inc.
Konecranes Nuclear Equip and Services LLC