Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
Location: Ellensburg, Washington
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
*Starting pay rate is $20.00 an hour - top pay rate is for tenured Loomis employees*
As an Armored Driver Guard, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure pickup and delivery of cash, coin, and valuables.
• Drive automatic armored vehicles and other vehicles on designated routes servicing customer locations
• Service ATMs and Smart Safes
• Service customer stops, including delivering customer change orders and picking up deposits.
• Load/unload vehicle cargo including multiple bags and boxes of coins
• Count items, record, and sign for cargo items
• Other duties as assigned by management
• At least 21 years of age
• At least a 3 year driving record
• Ability to obtain Medical Examiners Certificate via US Department of Transportation approved medical examiners
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
**Loomis will pay for security and firearms qualifications, licensing and permitting.
• Part-time schedule
• Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in air-conditioned vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear)
Essential Duties/Job Qualifications As part of the qualification process for the Armed Driver Guard position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the following areas:
- 25lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 66 inches from the floor (1X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 44 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 15ft (4X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 300ft (1X)
- 50lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 2ft (2X)
- Horizontally transfer 47lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (2X)
- Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (4X)
- Ascend / Descend a step with heights of 16. 21 & 24 inches from the floor (10X)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
• Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Basic Life Insurance Plan
• Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
• Dependent Care Account
• Industry leading Training and Development
PTO (Used for Rest & Relaxation as well as Sickness)
Eligible for up to 80 hours in first year of hire
WA Paid Family and Medical Leave
Up to 12 weeks of paid leave per year after 820 hours worked in WA during the qualifying period
Up to 16 weeks of combined pregnancy and family leave after 820 hours worked in WA during the qualifying period
WA Family Care Act
Allows use of eligible PTO for care of child or family member with a health condition
Up to two hours of paid time away from work to vote
Up to 3 days of paid time off due to death of an immediate family member
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
The Kroger Co.
The Kroger Co.
The Kroger Co.