Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
Location: Tukwila, Washington
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Hours are 2 PM to close - typically minimum of 8 hours
*Starting pay rate is $23.85 an hour - top pay rate is for tenured Loomis employees*
J ob Description
As a Vault Custodian, you work with your team to maintain inventory in our cash vaults for our Loomis customers.
• Work in a room within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
• Full-time schedule can potentially consist of an average of 40 to 50 hours/week, with a minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
• Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Basic Life Insurance Plan
• Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
• Dependent Care Account
Industry leading Training and Development
Essential Functions/Job Qualifications
• Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting function.
• Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters.
• Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
• Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and reports.
• Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
• Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
• Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
*As part of the qualification process for the Vault Custodian position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the below areas.*
PTO (Used for Rest & Relaxation as well as Sickness)
Eligible for up to 80 hours in first year of hire
WA Paid Family and Medical Leave
Up to 12 weeks of paid leave per year after 820 hours worked in WA during the qualifying period
Up to 16 weeks of combined pregnancy and family leave after 820 hours worked in WA during the qualifying period
WA Family Care Act
Allows use of eligible PTO for care of child or family member with a health condition
Up to two hours of paid time away from work to vote
Up to 3 days of paid time off due to death of an immediate family member
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Continental Mills, Inc.
Continental Mills, Inc.