Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
Location: Riverside, California
Warehouse Worker, Riverside, CA
Starting pay: $20.16
Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm
As a Warehouse Worker you will be a crucial part of our operations, ensuring that a quality product is available to our customers when they need them. Your work will directly affect people's lives!
Text "PPG" to +1 412 744 8360 to quickly apply to this position and schedule and interview!
• Work will be in warehouse doing functions such as: Physically picking orders and preparing them for shipment using RF equipment, receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments.
• Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas.
• Reads production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Operates electric powered forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts, finished goods, etc.
• May load/unload trucks; may use a Hi-Rise to load items in storage racks.
• Must be able to safely operate hand and power tools, drum dollies, and powered forklifts with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a forklift license.
• Should possess basic computer skills (QIA, excel, word, power point)
• Must be able to use and/or wear all required PPE with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to work any shift and work overtime, as necessary.
• At least one year of directly applicable experience preferred. Must be able to accurately follow written and verbal instructions. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Must be able to read production orders and pack tickets.
• Must be able to read and apply both Standard and Metric weights and measurements.
• Will be expected to be able to lift anywhere from 25 to 50 lbs. Frequently on a daily basis.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we are looking for candidates of the highest integrity who share our values, with the commitment to strive today to do better than yesterday - everyday. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.