Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Location: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Drive, develop, and oversee implementation of the business plan for the facility to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety) and develop strategic improvements for complex operations.
Review and approve forecasted staffing plans to ensure staffing plans are forecasted sufficiently to meet business demands for workload and performance results and are implemented timely.
Manage financial aspects for the facility by approving and tracking expenses compared to budget; monitoring asset utilization; and preparing, reviewing, and/or analyzing business reports.
Monitor and ensure facility-wide compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives by developing, distributing, and/or maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
Ensures associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved by thoroughly investigating and making decisions based on facts of the situation or consulting with others.
Serve as a community liaison by participating in local and community organizations and charitable activities; champion company-sponsored programs and events to associates, customers, and the local community.
Lead and direct the facility's leadership by setting direction and ensuring it is carried out, communicating goals, monitoring performance, and providing feedback; identifying training and development needs and ensuring opportunities for learning and growth are available; supporting Logistics and company policies and procedures; and overseeing the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g., Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Financial Management, Production/Operations Management); and 3 years experience in a senior management role within an operations/distribution/logistics/retail environment, supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees facility-wide OR 2 years experience as a Walmart Logistics Assistant General Manager supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing associate workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates OR 5 years experience in a senior management role as an operations/distribution/logistics/retail environment, supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees facility-wide
Associates will be required to attend and successfully complete all job-required trainings and assessments (for example, Academy trainings, Open Door trainings, etc.).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Apparel Product Development, Business Operations, Compliance, Facilities Planning, Financial Modeling and Analysis, Logistics, Modeling/Forecasting, Preparing and executing budgets, Profit and Loss (P&L) Accountability, Recruiting, Supervising Associates, Talent Development, Walmart Logistics Manager, Warehouse Management Systems
Bachelors: Business, Bachelors: Finance, Bachelors: Logistics, Bachelors: Management, Bachelors: Operations Management, Bachelors: Video Production
115 DISTRIBUTION WAY, BEAVER DAM, WI 53916-8809, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
Goodwill Industries of SE WIS
Metalcraft of Mayville
Metalcraft of Mayville