Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: White Plains, New York
Our not-so-secret sauce.
Award-winning, inclusive, Top Workplace culture doesn't happen overnight. It's a result of hard work by extraordinary people. More than 9,000 of the industry's brightest talent drive our efforts to deliver purposeful work and meaningful impact every day. Learn more about what makes us different and how you can thrive as a DEI Operations Coordinator at MMA.
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business insurance, employee health & benefits, retirement, and private client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking limitless possibilities. With 170 offices across North America, we combine the personalized service model of a local consultant with the global resources of the world's leading professional services firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC).
A day in the life.
As our DEI Operations Coordinator on the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion team, you'll drive and execute the tactical portion of key initiatives for MMA's DE&I vision and strategy to help us achieve our organizational goals. This role helps facilitate the coordination, implementation and evaluation of DE&I events, communications, initiatives, and partnerships while providing support to the Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer. This role, with demonstrated success, could lead to a position with more responsibility and leadership over time.
This role will coordinate events/initiatives/meetings to include scheduling, logistics, participant communications, identifying panelists/facilitators, in collaboration with other departments. As the DE&I Operations Coordinator, you will research and summarize DE&I information, best practices, industry trends, both qualitative and quantitative. You will provide support to Colleague Resource Groups and Regional DE&I Councils in collaboration with CDE&IO. You will assist the CDE&IO with various needs for special project work and assignments. This role may represent MMA within and outside the firm by attending and participating in external DE&I conferences and organizations. You will build and develop relationships with influencers and stakeholders across MMA and the Marsh McLennan enterprise.
Our future colleague.
We'd love to meet you if your professional track record includes these skills:
• Proven ability to coordinate and keep multiple tasks/project plans on course for completion at the same time with great attention to detail and follow through
• Written and verbal skills; research competencies and the ability to analyze and summarize information
• Ability to work independently with self-initiative and to collaborate with different stakeholders for the success of our efforts
• Fluency and savvy to have conversations about DE&I with people who are at different parts of the DE&I journey
• Ability to interact and build relationships and trust with people from all backgrounds
• Comfort with a fast-paced environment
• Proficient use of the MS Office suite and preferably Smart Sheet
• Create, disseminate and manage forms for surveys, scheduling
• Manage reporting, tracking and evaluation of initiatives; produce summaries of data
• Compile, develop and administer DE&I content on colleague portal and input on website in collaboration with Marketing & Communications team
• Manage partnership benefits with collaborative external DE&I organizations
• Coordinate with third party vendors on contracts, billing, onboarding, and issues as they arise
Our Internal Partners.
• Marketing & Communications colleagues
• Learning & Development colleagues
• DE&I Councils & Colleague Resource Groups
• Human Resources Leadership Team
These additional qualifications are a plus, but not required to apply:
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to create positive relationships based on a shared vision and collaborate on shared objectives
• Competency to use communication, in all forms, to inform, influence and inspire
There is potential for overnight travel or hours outside "regular office" hours on occasion.
Legal work authorization to work in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
We know there are excellent candidates who might not check all of these boxes. Don't be shy. If you're close, we'd be very interested in meeting you.
We value and respect the impact our colleagues make every day both inside and outside our organization. We've built a culture that promotes colleague well-being through robust benefit programs and resources, encourages professional and personal development, and celebrates opportunities to pursue the projects and causes that give colleagues fulfilment outside of work.
Some benefits included in this role are:
• Generous time off, including personal and volunteering
• Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
• Remote work
• Charitable contribution match programs
• Stock purchase opportunities
To learn more about a career at MMA, check us out online: http://marshmma.com/careers or flip through our recruiting brochure: https://bit.ly/3Qpcjmw
Follow us on social media to meet our colleagues and see what makes us tick:
The applicable base salary range for this role is $45,900 to $85,680. The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, education, and any applicable minimum wage requirements. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other wellbeing programs as well as employee assistance programs.
Who you are is who we are.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
Marsh McLennan and its affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
H2M architects + engineers
Veterinary Emergency Group