Posted in Other 17 days ago.
Location: Camdenton, Missouri
Compensation: $32.29-$39.29/hourly Dep on License
Due to rapid expansion in all of our clinics, we are offering a $4,000 sign on bonus. We are eager to be able to continue to serve clients in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The Compass Health Therapist at our Camdenton location works collaboratively across multiple departments, as well as with community stakeholders. This position requires the ability to work with diverse populations, specifically underserved and underinsured. Looking for a therapist trained in EMDR and other trauma related Evidence Based Practice and should be open to working with clients of all ages. CHN team members enjoy a collaborative team environment, and competitive benefits, including additional performance incentives up to $20,000 annually.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position, working Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
* Provide psychotherapy for persons served
* Provide triage services to persons who present during open access hours, as needed
* Serve as a team coordinator for referrals, maintaining wait list, and care of consumers receiving services at OUD clinic (CSTAR only)
* Assessing appropriateness/readiness of referrals for counseling
* Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations including
* knowledge of utilization management criteria.
* Maintain agreed upon level of customer care requirements
* Will provide culturally competent services to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member
* Complete treatment plans with persons served
* Be knowledgeable of other human/social services for purposes of referral if the agency is unable to provide a particular service and maintain documentation of such referrals
* Interface with other human/social services to provide holistic services to persons served.
* Provide emergency services for crisis calls/walk-ins per the daytime crisis protocol
* Provide licensure supervision, if applicable
* Regular attendance (except as excused)
* Attend all training as required by Compass Health Network, Accreditors and Funders
Master’s degree in counseling, social work or psychology required
Working knowledge of DSM-5 required
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: PLPC, LPC, LMFT, PMFT, LMSW or LCSW, licensed in Missouri required
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri
Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri
We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC)
Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve
Our mission is “Inspire Hope
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here
Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset
We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone
We look forward to meeting you!
*Signing bonuses paid as per bonus policy; exclusions may apply.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
The Kroger Co.