Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America's top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners' mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Performing Loan Consultant is responsible for providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced call center. The Performing Loan Consultant will handle inbound customer service related calls, as well as, contact homeowners across the country to collect past-due mortgage payments, identify their issues, and develop practical payment solutions that help them get current in their mortgage payments.
Our Performing Loan Consultant team is the face of our organization, and we are interested in hiring individuals that are fully committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Education and Experience Requirements
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position's requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties, as necessary.
Company Perks :
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
Company Benefits :
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection