East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Lending Division is actively recruiting for a Commercial Credit Analyst (Hybrid).
Under the general direction of the Vice President – Commercial Credit Officer, perform a variety of administrative tasks in connection with commercial credit analysis for Lending Division.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Solid understanding of financial accounting
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in finance or accounting or related experience
- 3 years experience in a Banking environment, preferably in roles that required analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of lending products preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with Loan Vantage preferred
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and analyze property cash flow information. Spread financial statements using internal financial analysis software.
- Prepare documentation and comprehensive credit proposals for Board presentations. Assist Vice President – Commercial Credit Officer with presentation materials and approval process.
- Complete construction requisition request.
- Perform annual reviews on existing relationship portfolio.
- Responsible for conducting financial, strategic and competitive analysis for both Business and Commercial real estate customers.
- Responsible for the tracking, collecting and reporting of loans that are incomplete due to missing documentation.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the Bank’s lending policies and procedures and identify and report deviations from Policy.
- Perform related administrative work as required.
- Assist the Vice President – Commercial Credit Officer with special projects as needed.
Contact our Human Resources Division or visit www.ecsb.com/careers for more details and to apply.
Or submit your resume to:
Email: email@example.com Fax: 617-252-6877 Phone: 617-354-7700
East Cambridge Savings Bank, Attn: Human Resources
344 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02141
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Hybrid work schedule: 3 days onsite; 2 days remote