Posted in Other 1 day ago.
Location: Seymour, Indiana
What you'll do...
Oversees the development of training programs by cooperating with cross-functional teams (for example, Operations, Talent Development, Talent
Management) to determine business needs. Consistently executes onboarding and training in order to build a talent pipeline.
Contributes to the successful execution of multiple business plans and projects by fostering an environment conducive to solving customer and
operational needs. Establishes and communicates business goals and objective. Removes impediments to performance and provides adequate
resources. Establishes staffing plans to meet training requirements. Demonstrates adaptability and fosters a learning culture.
Facilitates high-quality training experiences through consultation with key stakeholders (for example, Operations, Talent Development, Human
Resources) and the development of solutions to meet learning gaps and needs. Enhances learner experiences by establishing a proper environment
for effective learning and behavioral change (for example, ensuring facilities are appropriately validated). Assists in the implementation of
personalized training plans.
Facilitates the implementation of the Fleet Development program by supporting in the promotion of field operations leaders. Maintains an up-to-date
schedule of class offerings and schedules. Ensures that facilitator materials are evaluated and prepared. Verifies that facilitators are prepared for
class (for example, teach backs, T3s attended, facilitation audits). Recommends revisions and enhancements to course content and presentation
methodologies based on technological, regulatory, and operational changes. Utilizes technologies to aid in the facilitation process. Maintains
oversight of program reporting. Validates that adequate personnel levels are maintained. Maintains personal and confidential associate files in
accordance with company and legal policies and procedures.
Demonstrates awareness of compliance and operational developments. Partners appropriately with stakeholders, acting as a resource and assisting
in the implementation of One Best Way training center operations on a consistent and as-needed basis. Maintains a comprehensive understanding of
customer needs and business objectives. Exhibits current knowledge of course materials, learning technologies, tools, and facilitation techniques.
Delivers functional, compliance-related, and leadership training to selected audiences by preparing materials for distribution through the appropriate
blended delivery channel (for example, instructor-led, Academy Connect, virtual reality). Observes the performance of training participants and
facilitators. Reviews associate feedback and contributes to program enhancements by researching, gathering, and evaluating data and industry
trends. Serves as a guide for change and implements change initiatives, including ensuring that the training center embraces all aspects of change.
Observes participant engagement in the course and incorporates adult learning strategies into content delivery. Administers course content and
testing practices and responds to questions about course topic and concept application.
Provides professional development opportunities for team members by providing feedback on best practices, establishing clear expectations, and
maintaining open communication. Provides talent development recommendations and solutions. Participates in upskilling events by developing
agendas, assisting with implementation, and providing follow-up on development opportunities.
Enhances associate learning and education content by collaborating with Fleet Development leadership, identifying process gaps within content, and
developing appropriate solutions. Provides governance over training materials and course content through collaboration with stakeholders (for
example, business partners, content teams). Observes and mentors training facilitators.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business
plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring
progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work
environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching
for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to
others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business
partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness;
and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business or related area and 4 years' experience in store operations, human resources, or related area. Option 2: 6
years' experience in store operations, human resources, or related area.
3 years' experience supervising large teams, including responsibility over with performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Project Management, Retail Operations, Training and Facilitation
2100 E TIPTON ST, SEYMOUR, IN 47274-3570, United States of America