Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: New Britain, Connecticut
Construction Superintendent If you are a Construction Superintendent with multifamily experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation based on experience from 90K-110K
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Diverse and adaptive project list
- Great company culture
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee CM projects for developer
- Provide full job scope of Superintendent during multifamily construction projects
- Understand and implement design drawings
- Attend pre-construction, progress, and project meetings
- Maintain project safety, cleanliness and appearance at all times
- Implement and monitor safety procedures following OSHA and local guidelines
What You Need for this Position Related BS and at Least 5 Years of experience / knowledge of:
- Construction Management
- Superintendent Duties
- OSHA protocols
- Multifamily projects up to 50M
- Experience with Procore, Microsoft Suite
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Construction Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.