Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
Location: De Witt, New York
Under the general supervision of the department Manager, the Implementation and Technical Analyst is responsible for the successful and timely implementation of new ancillary operations business. This includes reimbursement account (FSA/HRA/HSA), COBRA Davis Vision and Retiree Billing business including working with internal and external entities to ensure the completion of new business implementation tasks, the completion of termination tasks, and the management of client changes. This position also serves as the system technical analyst, maintaining a high level of knowledge regarding system capabilities and functionality. The position also troubleshoots issues or problems, provides project management support on key department initiatives and provide backup for data integration, check releases and client financial reconciliations within the department.
• Works collaboratively with a new client and/or broker/consultant to educate and support them through the requirements and process of setting up the administration of their plan(s) with LBS. This includes, but is not limited to:
Consultation and education with clients and/or broker/consultant on benefit configurations, regulatory issues, claims, debit card, reporting processes and procedures.
Obtaining necessary documents from client and/or broker for successful completion of the business process.
• Works with the Salesperson, client, broker/consultant and internal staff to assure all aspects of new business setup is completed on time, accurately, and exceeds client expectations.
• Updates client, broker/consultant, sales and Manager on status of implementation and terminations. Coordinates and facilitates the group to ensure all tasks are completed within established timelines. Identifies and advises on any potential roadblocks or barriers to a successful and timely implementation or termination.
• Assists sales staff with client and broker demos as well as makes recommendations of product solutions based on the needs of our clients and brokers.
• Conducts system testing as necessary to determine feasibility of new product/service offerings as requested by Sales or management.
• May coordinate/conduct on-site group open enrollment/benefit fair meetings, as required by client.
• Maintains all departmental tracking databases used for the renewal, implementation and/or card conversion processing.
• Serves as a liaison between LBS and software vendors to ensure open exchange of information and efficient problem resolution.
• Tests and trains staff for new system functionality provided by vendor of FSA and COBRA software and develops training materials/training tools.
• Reviews new system release information in advance of release in order to ensure there is no disruption to existing processes. Also reviews release information for efficiency enhancements that can be implemented.
• Assists claims, customer service and administrative team with complex adjustments and other identified system issues.
• Obtains and maintains a thorough understanding of systems used for the administration of COBRA and Section 105, 125, 129 and 132 plans.
• Creates and maintains departmental process documentation associated with the operational system, as assigned.
• Supports the quality improvement program through participation on quality teams, submission of ideas and any other supportive activity. Continuously works to identify and remove barriers to increased productivity, quality, cost effectiveness, and timeliness of operations and customer satisfaction.
• Provides back-up to other critical areas of the department, including check cycle processing, electronic file processing, adjustment processing and client financial reconciliations.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Benefit Solution’s mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct, and Leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
• Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management, or related field. In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
• Thorough knowledge of administration software functionality and ability to effectively train others in utilizing associated reporting functions.
• Expertise in current operational system.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and text file manipulation.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop and deliver training to staff and external clients and the ability to write process documentation.
• Ability to take new enhancements and plan for implementation, and deliver all necessary steps to assure staff can successfully implement changes
• Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to understand staff or client operations issues, and provide support as needed.
• Successfully pass a criminal record checkpoint and county criminal record background checks
The Lifetime Healthcare Companies aims to attract the best talent from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and experiential backgrounds, to diversify our workforce and best reflect the communities we serve.
Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We believe that diversity of thought and background drives innovation which enables us to provide leading-edge healthcare insurance and services. With that mission in mind, we recruit the best candidates from all communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Excellus Health Plan Inc.
Excellus Health Plan Inc.