Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
Account Install Specialist Role
Within the Consumerism Operations department, responsible for supporting Consumerism Account Specialists with Client level implementation and ongoing servicing of Consumer Accounts. Acts as resource for matrix partners inclusive of Sales and Client Operations as well a clients and brokers.
• Understands HRA/FSA/HSA Product offerings from Cigna; collaborates and assists clients, brokers and matrix partners in making appropriate decisions for their HRA/FSA/HSA plan
• Support the Implementation and Renewal of HRA/FSA/HSA business
• Perform Audits of accounts as needed
• Follows basic inventory management disciplines for managing book of business
• Monitor Electronic File Transmission (Contributions)
• Debit Card Inquiries - Work with the Debit Card Team to resolve
• Completes milestones, tasks and projects on schedule to achieve targeted results
• Conducts analysis of problems / issues, proposes recommended solutions and drives resolution
• Facilitates discussions / solutions with partners, and acts as a subject matter expert on HRA/FSA/HSA processes
• Communicates timely important information to appropriate levels of the organization
• High school diploma or equivalent; 4-year college degree or relevant work experience
• Prior client/customer facing roles required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work with multiple levels in a matrix environment, both internal and external
• Demonstrates the ability to provide & receive constructive feedback
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple assignments simultaneously
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Demonstrates the ability to function in a team based / matrix environment
• Knowledge of Cigna systems and operating procedures
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $49,400 - $82,400, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
Helping our customers achieve healthier, more secure lives is at the heart of what we do. While you take care of our customers, we'll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best. Starting on day one of your employment, you'll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day. For more details on our employee benefits programs, please visit the "Life at Cigna" tab on our careersite: www.cigna.com/careers
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.