Posted in Manufacturing 4 days ago.
Location: Steele, Alabama
As an Equipment Technician at Arcosa, you’ll use blueprints, schematics, small/power tools, and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks. You’ll determine causes of operating problems in areas including, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources, and mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
What you’ll do:
• Perform basic preventive maintenance on production equipment
• Maintain and complete all required records
• Follow all safety rules and practices
• May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
• Minimum of 6 months experience