Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Victoria, Texas
The CLI Early Education Center at FW Gross brings together decades of educational research and program development to provide a comprehensive, research based high quality early education experience. The Director will oversee the day to day operations of the campus and promote a safe, nurturing, healthy, positive, caring environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected. This role will aim to expand the reach of the campus throughout the community.
Children's Learning Institute Early Education Center, Victoria Taxas
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Developing and directing organizational strategy, policy, and philosophies. Ensure compliance with partnership, local, state, and federal guidelines.
2. Develops activities, policies, procedures, and departmental culture that facilities, promotes, and sustains collaboration with the campus community.
3. Manage the performance review process, finances, development, and human resources, including recruiting, hiring, and retaining highly qualified staff.
4. Support a learning-oriented organizational culture that emphasizes quality experiences for children, collaborative relationships, continuous improvement, and high performance through program implementation. Uses program, classroom, and student data to realize the center's goals and outcomes.
5. Promote innovation on campus grounded in evidence-based practice and in collaboration with research partners at CLI and develop strategy for program fidelity implementation and tracking.
6. Foster and cultivate partnerships with the Victoria Independent School District, community organizations, and families to ensure student enrollment and quality programming
7. Collaborates with CLI and UTHealth Develop to create and implement fund raising plan for campus.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
Marketing, public relations, and/or fundraising experience preferred with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
Action-oriented, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
Excellent customer service skills
Able to build successful relationships and have the ability to influence people at all levels
Proven track record of high performance and exceptional results
Master's Degree required.
Five (5) years of related experience is required. Leadership experience preferred.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215
New Century Hospice
University of Houston - Victoria
Glazer's Beer and Beverage