PRODUCTION OPERATOR II
Actively Hiring - Immediate Openings
Hours: full-time position.
Competitive pay & benefits: paid overtime, health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match… and more!
"Come Build your Career in our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters Training & Professional Development!"
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
Safety and Cleanliness
"We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees' safety"
- Operate and tend machines that perform one or more packaging functions, both assembly and downstream packaging automation equipment.
- Start machines and observe operation to detect malfunctions of machines. Stop machines and report malfunction to process technician or supervisor.
- Clear alarms, runner jam, sensors, leak detectors.
- Stage packaging material or Work in Progress (WIP) components; ensure quality of finished product, stamp and pack on assembly and downstream packaging automation equipment.
- Perform visual and basic dimensional inspections to determine overall acceptability and quality of ware.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Adhere to and communicate to others all plant Health, Safety and Quality guidelines and GMP.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer's advocate"
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as uniforms, gloves, masks, hairnets.
- A High School, Vo-Tech, or equivalent graduate.
- 1-3 years prior experience as a production operator.
- Additional education in related vo-tech, operations, or manufacturing field.
- Prior experience in ISO 9001 and/or ISO13485 manufacturing environment.
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will…?
- Login to the manufacturing software, IQMS and enter production data and complete production forms (batch record).
- Read, understand, and follow documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Apply basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or visual/diagram form.
- Self-motivated, conscientious, with a results-oriented mindset.
- Good organizational and communication skills to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to use measuring devices such as Comparator, Dial indicator, Go/No Go gauges.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Strong technical aptitude, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills to trouble shoot and solve problems.
- Possess sound judgment and the ability to work efficiently with many competing demands.
- Ability to communicate job-related functions with other employees, customers and auditors as needed.
Knowledge of and/or previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus!
- Stand for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, crouch, bend, twist, and only occasionally sit.
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Heavier amounts can be moved with assistance of equipment.