Posted in General Business 30 days ago.
Location: Austin, Texas
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The D&B Customer Experience Team Our team is responsible for reimaging our customer experience in ways that differentiate our company from our competitors, and transforms how our customers engage with us. We do this in many ways, including listening carefully to our customers' feedback, monitoring 'voice of customer' market trends, engaging in industry events that promote customer experience best practices, and building a customer-centric culture within our team. Our end goal is to drive growth and revenue through world-class customer relationship management.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
• Provides accurate, timely, complete and consistent global customer support involving telephone inquiries, email requests and Web-based inquiries from customers of Dun & Bradstreet, including customers, sales representatives, and 3rd Party customers.
• Takes ownership and has full resolution responsibility throughout the entire interaction with customer upholding high levels of customer satisfaction (CSAT) and appropriate operational performance standards
• Responsible for working in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customer, identifying and
the customer needs and delivering service to meet those needs.
• Effectively manage irate contacts and successfully deliver resolutions that produce high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Develops and builds knowledge on D&B products, services, Data supply chain, Customer Service tools. procedures and technology
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer.
• Impact a company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated customers into repeat customers.
• Update customer information in the customer service system/CRM during and after each call. Education/Experience and Competencies
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including active listening, probing, ability to build empathy, situational awareness and adaptation, problem solving and a team based orientation.
• Contact Center and CRM experience preferred.
• PC literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Excellent typing skills. • Written and verbal English language skills required.
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced teaming environment. • Strong working knowledge of D&B products, D&B systems, Reporting and Scoring models are recommended.
• A detail and process orientation and ability to work in an environment of ambiguity.
• Ability to have analytical skills and deal with complex issues and ambiguities. • Must have flexible work availability •
Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma at Minimum (Associate degree in business related degree preferred)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here .
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.