Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
Location: Pueblo, Colorado
As an Assistant Store Leader, you will assist the Store Leader with store operation and implementation of our company's Servant Leadership - Integrity, Guest Focus, Accountability, Recognition, Excellent Execution, People and Teamwork. You'll learn about 7-Eleven's Retailer Initiative strategy, and be trained on our Retail Information System inventory management and ordering technology. You'll also assist with managing the store staff - coaching, training, feedback and scheduling - after completion of the required training and certifications.
Getting ThereWe believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Assistant Store Leader training program teaches you the retail business using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System and Career Path training through hands-on and Computer Based Training.What's In It For You?7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits for eligible employees that includes:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
• Short-term disability benefits
• Employee assistance program
• Paid Time Off
• Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
• And more... Are You Ready?
What Will You Do?
• Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product (upon completion of training)
• Aid in ensuring prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
• Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
• Aid in maintaining a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
The Assistant Store Leader position requires the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Leader; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong mathematics ability
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven teamPhysical Requirements:
• The Assistant Store Leader position requires frequent walking and standing with occasional reaching, climbing, stooping, and sitting, kneeling and crouching / squatting. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of approximately 20 - 40 pounds is required.
For a general description of all benefits 7-Eleven is offering for the position, please use the link below and see the 3rd section called "Variable Hour Employees".
Vacation and other paid time-off is also offered based on eligibility
The hourly or salary range is the range 7-Eleven in good faith believes is the range of compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, long-term incentive compensation, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Store 20638 804 E 4th St Pueblo, CO, 81001 United States
Global Medical Response