A Project/Program Management job - Program Manager III is available with a leading Technology Company in Fremont CA courtesy of Modis Engineering. This position will start in Fremont and later locate to the South San Jose location!
Program Manager III job responsibilities include:
* Program manage the implementation of an Enterprise Scale MES deployment across 2 front end semiconductor manufacturing sites.
* Ensure requirements gathering, UI/UX system design, user acceptance testing, external systems integration, system user training and documentation, data access, and reporting visualization all meet customer needs while converging disparate business practices between both sites.
* Meet with clients regularly and provide project reports and updates to ensure that everything is running smoothly.
* Meet regularly with the project team to discuss solutions and may also provide assignments for each team member to keep everyone focused on the overall project.
* Highly knowledgeable of information technology (IT) and business practices for success, and creativity, adaptability, and problem-solving skills.
* Oversee training, mentoring, and management of staff.
* Track and report on team progress and determine key milestones.
* Build rapport and maintain strong relationships with different business units including engineering, operations, maintenance, technicians, data analysts, operators, and management.
* Experience implementing a large scale enterprise MES platform in a high mix manufacturing environment.
* Semiconductor or other high tech manufacturing experience preferred (ex. Flextronics, Global Foundries, TSMC) Experience with Siemens Camstar SemiSuite MES system deployment.
* Experience with version 7+ highly recommended.
* Experience and knowledge of legacy WorkStream MES modeling and system mapping into Camstar Applications Engineering or System architecture design experiencel
* Business process convergence experience.
* Understanding of Data Virtualization and reporting to access MES modeling data.
Education: BS Engineering or equivalent work experience.
If you are interested in this Program Manager III job in Fremont, CA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available with Modis, go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 472-8073 or at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records