Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Location: McAllen, Texas
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times.
• Deliver products as invoiced to specified licensed retailer.
• Check-in invoiced orders with customers in a friendly, courteous manner.
• Collect and return all payments as required.
• Account for all invoices as merchandise delivered and merchandise returned.
• Complete appropriate paperwork throughout the delivery process.
• Ensure truck check-in procedures are followed daily.
• Ensure truck service and safety issues are reported daily.
• Attend monthly safety meeting
• Attend required safety courses and other classes as needed.
• Verify and collect payments from customer and return payments
• Report any local, state or federal moving violations to management.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One year of driving experience.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Valid State Driver\u0027s License
• Must be able to lift between 40-50lbs for an extended period of time
• Able to perform job-related ask without hindering the safety of employees or others
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email email@example.com (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).
Glazers Beer & Beverage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glazers Beer & Beverage complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.