Position Description Summary:
- Provide best in class customer service through efficient inventory control processes and distribution.
- Support the warehouse operations both on and off the airport site.
- Ability to process freight, complete receiving functions, unload trucks, pull, pack, deliver stock orders to the stores.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Display a consistent sense of urgency. Able to prioritize and handle several projects at once.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team orientated environment, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to pass the Federal Criminal History Record Check and Paradies Lagardere Background Check.
- Be in possession of a clean driving record.
- Computer work, heavy lifting (up to 40 lbs.), long standing periods, climbing, bending.
Paradies Lagardère is the largest airport retail operator in North American
Please visit https://www.paradieslagardere.com/ Careers- Field Retail Phoenix to apply
After applying on-line call the Hiring Manager 602-244-1373
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour