Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: New Bedford, Massachusetts
Job ID: 19230
Perform a variety of clerical functions to support efficient work flow to manufacturing under the direction of the department supervisor.
• Perform diversified material handling and related clerical duties including counting, weighing, checking, filing, etc. Receive, store and issue a variety of stocked items following standard methods and procedures.
• Work from flowsheets along with written and/or verbal instructions. File all flowsheets in stockroom cabinet when inventory has been depleted.
• Use computer terminal to verify quantity, accuracy and availability of “on hand” items. Perform issues and receiving transactions. Use computer to generate daily report of work to be issued.
• Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe and orderly condition.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Work overtime as needed with appropriate notice and in accordance with company policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.