As a member of the advertising sales planning and operations team, the Sr. Analyst Sales Support/Planning will support sales activities and client/account management through:
- Creating and modifying sales proposals for Linear, Addressable and Digital
- Generating planning costs for assigned advertising agencies
- Acting as the liaison between sales, traffic and external advertising agencies
- Managing stewardship of deals ensuring timely delivery of pre/post buy reports
- Working with inventory team to effectively utilize inventory across networks
- Working with sales coordinators on client scheduling, billing and related areas
- Partnering with the traffic system to ensure copy instructions and materials are received
- Adhering to deadlines, policies and procedures
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital ad platforms with an Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor
- Expertise in working with SSPs, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other programmatic platforms
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns, including display and video
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
- Bachelor's degree required