This position is responsible for providing all manners of necessary support, information and resolution to ensure project successfulness, client happiness and repeat business.
Verify requester information and associate with the correct customer.
- Pro-actively analyze data to ensure appropriate delivery and billing rules applied.
- Data Entry Research and resolve reported anomalies of processed records.
- Provide reconciliations of charts processed by client and project type.
- Recognize, analyze and resolve potential posting and delivery issues discovered during research of data.
- Understand objectives/goals of the client as well as the company for each project.
- Provide informational support for weekly client status calls.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Proficient 10-Key operator Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, & Power Point
- Data Analysis
- Prior experience in processing healthcare related information required
- Analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be flexible to accommodate the needs of the team
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.