Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Location: Aurora, Colorado
What you will do
Support the dedicated RPS (Remote Professional Services) team within Johnson Controls Security Solutions and other Business Units as required. Provide remote diagnostic and technical reporting/support for customers, Johnson Controls technicians and authorized contractors. Maintain customer Security and possibly network equipment to meet compliance standards for their industry. Objectively and proactively work on Remote Projects and Service Request. There will be a requirement to work with all company branch technicians throughout U.S. and Canada.
How you will do it
* Completes programming assignments within assigned hours, in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs.
* Assists with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and adjusts as needed to ensure the system is operational.
* Performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
* Keeps up-to-date of changes and new developments in products and technology.
* Services CCTV and Access control security systems.
* Create detailed documentation/incident reporting of troubleshooting and diagnosis of customer equipment.
* Deliver routine and on time reporting to the customer regarding their system, status, health and compliance status.
* When needed pre-stage system before deployment and configure to system specifications
* Perform other custom support functions as stated in customer contracts as it relates to compliance or their security equipment.
What we look for
* Degree or Diploma in computer science or related field preferred.
* Ability to flexible hours.
* 1 to 3 years' experience with Access Control and CCTV systems.
* Good verbal and written communications skills.
* Strong network and computer skills/knowledge.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Ability to read blue prints/diagrams
* Ability to troubleshoot technical issues remotely.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers