Responsible for providing consultation and payroll guidance during the implementation process. Ensures the accuracy and integrity of all data entered into the system is valid and within guidelines of co-employment relationship. Ensures timeliness of all new business and ensures compliance with both federal and state tax regulations. Partners with Implementation Consultant and Sales to ensure successful client on-boarding
- Create strong client relationships based on trust, dependability, and responsiveness
- Conduct in-depth client consultations to fully understand needs and uncover additional support
- Analyze clients current payroll set up. Review and monitor for compliance and system integration
- Train clients on payroll system
- Accurate and timely validation of all client and WSE information
- Provide comprehensive, ongoing and proactive support for all inquiries pertaining to payroll system
functionality, payroll compliance and PEO best practices during the Implementation phase.
- Utilize all available tools and resources to research, troubleshoot and resolve client requests
Performs all necessary functions to ensure a smooth transition to Service
- Partner with TLM for successful client implementation and provide tier 1 TLM support
- Partner with PTO for successful client implementation and provide tier 1 PTO support
- Partner with Tax and provide tier 1 Tax support
- Provide tier 1 Benefits support
- Provide tier 1 401K support
- Ensure clients successfully process payrolls timely
- Support Implementation Payroll and broader Implementation Community to ensure the needs of all clients are met.
- Proactively identify client detractors early in the implementation phase and partner with Implementation Consultants to resolve
- Build positive, constructive relationships with members of other functional areas and partner with
them to successfully resolve client issues.
- Participate in TotalSource projects and initiatives
- Maintains performance metrics and survey targets for quality delivery.
- Provides daily and/or weekly updates to Implementation Management on status of large accounts as well any high exposure issues for any client that is uncovered during the implementation process (i.e.: wage & hour, system limitations, and report challenges)
- Provide mentorship and guidance to peers, particularly new associates.
- Participate in formal and informal knowledge-sharing activities to build those around you.
- Assist the Team Lead in monitoring and directing Service Crew workflow to ensure an equitable
distribution of work and the timely completion of all requests.
- Provide technical support to your peers
- Document and maintain departmental processes and procedures.
- Lead TotalSource initiatives and special projects.
- Participate in product development and testing.
- Work with related functional areas to execute and communicate projects, product enhancements
- Performs other related duties as assigned