Belcan is growing their Cyber Team in the Cincinnati, OH area with an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO). In this role, you will guide and manage the establishment, implementation, and adherence of policies and standards that support security initiatives.
An Active Secret or Top-Secret clearance is required for this role. Interim clearances WILL NOT be considered
* Provides oversight for the establishment, implementation and adherence to policies and standards that guide and support the terms of the information security strategy.
* Provides risk management activities that assure an acceptable level of risk for the organization/project.
* Produce DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages
* Manages the information security incident management program to ensure the prevention, detection, containment and correction of security breaches
* Acts as a lead participant in the resolution of problems concerning security violations
* Active DoD Secret or Top-Secret Clearance
* Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures.
* Experience creating DOD RMF packages and associated work products.
* At least 2-years of ISSO Experience
* IAM Level II certification(s) preferred, i.e. Security+