Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Quincy, Illinois
The Call Center Help Desk Specialist is responsible for recognizing, researching, isolating and resolving IT, Operations, Merchandizing, POS Level 1 issues. Will be acting as a first level for user support and providing occasional administrative support for the enterprise. Analyzes and resolves problems, interprets policies, and demonstrates solid subject matter knowledge in support and service models. Exercises judgement within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action. Apply thorough understanding and knowledge of services to assist internal end users.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Coordinates Helpdesk request, entering request as needed, monitoring progress of responses and maintaining internal tracking records of the request
* Serve as the intintal contact for reporting system issues and providing updates to any known system issues
* Provides first tier support across the enterprise and escalations as necessary
* Identify and escalate situations as appropriate to the correct organization
* Assist with operations and installations of copiers and printers as needed
* Provides ticket management of all helpdesk tickets including resolution of tier 1 and tier 2 tickets
* Escalate any unresolved tickets through the documented escalation process