Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Location: Olive Branch, Mississippi
Responsible for monitoring orders created in SAP and releasing for processing. Responsibilities also includes picking, packing, and shipping orders to external customers and internal partners.
1. Monitors orders created in SAP and releases for processing.
2. Performs work functions to assist department in accomplishing daily goals, including but not limited to; picking orders, packing orders, shipping orders, operating material handling equipment, and supporting other departments within the warehouse by properly following job-specific work instructions and company guidelines.
3. Other duties may be assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos, along with the ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* At least one year of experience working in a highly regulated warehouse environment
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.