Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
Boyd Corporation is a market leader and manufacturer of high-performance cooling products for use in the medical, semiconductor and aerospace markets. We have an immediate opening for a Document Control Coordinator at our facility in Woburn, MA. We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills who can manage our documentation control system and interface with its many users. This position requires the ability to maintain strict adherence to our established quality control systems in regards to the release and control of information to comply with all legal, regulatory and security requirements.
In this highly visible position in our Engineering department you will:
* Release approved drawings and documents
* Obtain approval and release procedures and forms, including ISO/AS documents
* Approve and release new Items and BOM's in our PLM and ERP systems
* Approve and execute engineering changes in our PLM and ERP systems
* Process documentation for new standard product releases
* Set-up projects in our ERP system and engineering network folders
* Create and maintain labels in LabelView software and label data in a Microsoft Access database
* Maintain Woburn Training Database in Microsoft Access. Distribute training requirements and entering records monthly
* Interface with users to properly distribute documentation