Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Location: San Francisco, California
From executing trades to answering client questions on accounts, portfolios and records, we believe in delivering world-class services to our thousands of clients and customers. Our client/customer services and sales support teams across the firm embody a can-do attitude with a special talent for trouble-shooting and problem solving.
Divisions and Job Functions
Please note division and function examples are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business need. Specific roles will be confirmed through the interview process.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
* A Wealth Management Professional provides client service management support to our clients and operational support to sales teams in the implementation of new client accounts, trade execution, liquidity management, and ongoing maintenance of existing clients.
Americas Client Business (ACB) is responsible for building relationships, driving sales and servicing our clients, which include corporate and public pensions, foundations and endowments, insurance companies, corporate treasuries and a variety of financial intermediaries. ACB delivers a broad spectrum of investment solutions, including money markets, fixed income, equities and alternatives. Some of the critical functions that sales-oriented analysts should expect to contribute to are developing new business opportunities, refining distribution strategy and managing existing client relationships. ACB also has teams dedicated to client strategy, advisory solutions and product development initiatives, where quantitative skills are more heavily leveraged.
Operations is at the core of the business For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that enables business to flow. The Operations division partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation. Operations span all product lines and markets.
* Investment Banking Division Operations is responsible for all operational functions for the Investment Banking Division. We support all product flows and provide effective control for the firm's Investment Banking strategy.
* Global Markets Division Operations provides client onboarding support, post-trade transaction services and post-trade portfolio services for the Securities Division. Our Client Coverage Group manages key client relationships to enhance the client experience front to back. We support the FICC and Equities businesses to develop and deliver new products, services and markets.
* Consumer & Investment Management Division Operations is responsible for front-to-back operational support to the businesses in service, delivery, and processing functions across the trade and client lifecycle.
Securities Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We make markets and facilitate client transactions in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products. In addition, we make markets in and clear client transactions on major stock, options and futures exchanges worldwide. Through our global sales force, we maintain relationships with our clients, receiving orders and distributing investment research, trading ideas, market information and analysis.
* Equities teams transact in stocks and other equity-related products, including convertible securities, options, and futures. Their work includes financing, securities lending, and other services for institutional investors.
* Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities teams transact in a variety of assets, including interest rate products (such as government bonds, treasury bills, and other highly liquid instruments), credit products, mortgages, currencies, and commodities
* At least 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
* Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
* Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
* Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interest in client service
* Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information
* Series licensing may be required depending on role