Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy that's served our community for more than 125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a job. It's our passion.
Provides specialized integrated clinical pharmacy services for an assigned area. Provides leadership in education and practice of evidence based medication use and optimal patient outcomes.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm. D degree from an accredited school of pharmacy.
- Must have completed a PGY-1 residency and two years applicable experience.
- Prefer PGY-2 residency. Equivalent Experience
- May substitute additional certification and/or applicable experience in addition to or in lieu of residency.
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist.
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist in the State of Texas within 90 days of hire.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must possess knowledge of drugs, procedure, equipment, common disease states and patient care monitoring within the assigned care areas.
- Must possess extensive mathematical skills.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.