Posted in Science 14 days ago.
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc.
Bioanalytical LCMS Laboratory Scientist 1
Job ID: 2021-76285
# of Openings: 1
PRA Health Sciences
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA Bioanalytical Labs, with locations in Lenexa, KS USA and Assen, Netherlands, EU.
We are part of the 20,000+ employees strong for PRA Health Sciences, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Sample Analysis and Assay Validation
• Provides key assay input to the research project and assay validation to ensure successful execution
• Assay troubleshooting
• May perform and document maintenance, trouble-shooting and repairs on advanced instrumentation with support of service engineers or other trained supervisory personnel.
• Develops assays with oversight of more senior scientist or manager in team.
• Communicates with team members and management regarding project status, purpose, scheduling, problems, etc.
• Utilizes standard approach for method development
• Communicates and/or participates in communication with clients regarding project status.
• Maintain knowledge and skill in all techniques where you perform your work.
• Provide scientific information to help PM in the judgment of new methods and management in the acquisition of new technology
• Assists in the training of a new employee
Quality and Timely Work Execution
• Legible, logical and reproducible documentation of all experimentation.
• Develops and communicates an accurate estimate of time frame for project completion.
• Has a thorough understanding and complies with GLP and other appropriate regulations
• Develops rugged and economical assays
• Performs data review of other scientists work.
• Mentor and train staff on scientific topics.
• Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in home country language required.
• 3-5 years in a relevant Laboratory.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.