- Actively expand USG’s visibility and accessibility outside of USG owned digital properties.
- Develop and execute on syndication marketing strategy.
- Assist with identifying new opportunities and launch of new partnerships.
- Manage channel campaign reporting, monitor monthly metrics, and make necessary program adjustments to improve performance.
- Coordinate with Marketing, IT, Sales and others to ensure PIM product information is up to date and available.
- Responsible for identifying and optimizing content for e-Channels.
- Collaborate with IT and agencies to establish automated feeds from USG to e-Channels.
- Provide oversight and management of the PIM Governance Committee.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills
- Exceptional team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organized and pays attention to details
EOE including disability/veteran