Supervises employees to ship, receive, record, and maintain control of all materials shipped out of and received into the warehouse while also maintaining a clean and organized warehouse. Ensures compliance with internal control procedures by counting inventory at various locations (PAC, 3M,and RAW) within the warehouse and matching results with inventory records. Warehouse Supervisor will conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner at all times with all employees and outside services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedules, trains and efficiently supervises all Warehouse employees
* Ensures that the daily operations for Shipping, Receiving, raw and finished goods meet expectations, including F.I.F.O. as well as verification of incoming and outgoing materials
* Be able to perform all facets of receiving, shipping, and inventory maintenance
* Interacts with applicable PAC Worldwide personnel and carriers via verbal, telephone, e-mail, or fax communication methods
* Enforce timeliness and quality of warehouse shipping and receiving operations
* Operate all areas of responsibility in a safe and orderly fashion
* Prepare inventory reports as needed
* Maintain the finished goods warehouse and shipping docks as well as the raw material warehouse and receiving docks in a clean and organized condition
* Insure that the finished goods and raw material inventory stays accurate
* Insures that all product to be staged for production or for shipments are pulled, counted and staged correctly using F.I.F.O as required according to the daily production and shipping schedule
* Assist other Supervisors as needed
* Will fairly and consistently apply company policies
* Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: none yes
* Warehouse Associates, Warehouse Admin Clerks, Warehouse Leads and Material Handlers.
* Must have 1 to 3 years working knowledge of operations
* Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
* Must possess or be able to be trained as an Emergency First Responder
* Must have 1 to 3 years of Inventory Control Experience
* Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
* Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Must be available to work overtime on short notice, which may include weekend, evening or holiday hours.
Education and/or Experience:
* Must possess either a High School diploma or GED
* Must be capable of speaking, reading and writing English with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Must be capable of performing addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization may exist.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Must be computer literate and efficient in Microsoft Office programs
* Knowledge of Visual Manufacturing computer program
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Must possess or be able to be trained to operate a Forklift
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Computer use - 20% of the workday
* Forklift/mechanical equipment operation - 10 % of the workday
* Supervision of personnel (requires a combination of sitting, walking, and standing) - 70% of the workday
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Employee will be working in a warehouse environment in order to perform the essentials functions of the job.