Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Infosys is seeking SAP SD/LE Consultant
This position requires an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Required Qualifications for SAP SD/LE Consultant
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Location for this position is Chicago, IL. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
Preferred Qualifications SAP SD/LE Consultant
• At least 4 years of experience in SAP SD/LE
• At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 4 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Have technical knowledge of SAP Sales & Distribution, Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, + Integration with, Material Management, Finance, and Controlling.
• Have technical knowledge of SAP ERP
• Full SAP ECC life cycle implementation with Blueprinting, fit gap analysis, configurations, data migrations, cutovers and go live experience
• Have strong knowledge in the SD Business processes primarily Intercompany Billing, Rebate Management & good hands on integration/interface with third party applications.
• Experience with Sabrix & S4 HANA is a Plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Responsibility of large implementation team.
• Onsite and offshore coordination
• High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com