LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world.
We help lawyers win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better and grow their practices. We assist corporations in better understanding their markets and preventing bribery and corruption within their supply chains. We partner with leading global associations and customers to help collect evidence against war criminals and provide tools to combat human trafficking.
Our teams are combining unparalleled legal and business information with analytics and technology to advance what's possible for the way our customers work and to advance what's possible in the world by strengthening the rule of law
* Designs, develops and implements marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the organization's products, services or market sector
* Uses specific marketing strategies and media (e.g., print, broadcast, digital) to launch and position products and services in a sector
* Identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with sales and technical teams
* Responsibilities are within the Marketing Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines
* Provides leadership and direction through managers Is accountable for the performance and results of related departments
* Executes functional business plans and contributes to the development of functional strategy
* Decisions are guided by divisional strategy and priorities
* Requires comprehensive understanding of internal and industry standards, as well as of the changing business environment
* Business Expertise: Applies industry expertise and commercial awareness to drive financial and operational performance within a division or region
* Leadership: Leads through subordinate managers of managers; executes division or regional strategy
* Problem Solving: Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems applying advance analytical thought and judgement
* Impact: Impacts the results of a part of a division or region; guided by divisional strategy
* Interpersonal Skills: Negotiates with and influences others internally and externally, including senior executives within the company and vendors/or regulators
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business.
Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.