We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Financial Advisor directs the purchasing and selling of financial securities on behalf of his/her clients. The Financial Advisor assesses client current, future and retirement planning needs. The FA is expected to take a holistic view of his/her clients' financial needs and goals. The FA must consider and identify clients' investment objectives, risk tolerance, and time horizon and then design, implement and review appropriate investment strategy.
FA is responsible for client development and collaborating with other FFB lines of business to mine new client opportunities as well as referring back to the line of business. Raymond James (RJ), the broker/dealer for FFB provides transactional support functions such as trading of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other securities and provides all reporting requirements - statements, regulatory obligations, reconciliation, etc. All brokerage associates can access the RJ site via internet connection using RJ VPN connection. FA must be able to work both remotely and in an office setting. Some local travel is required to meet with clients.
• Sales Activities- 75% Service existing clients 25%
• Collaborate with all lines of business to seek client referrals and refer clients both internal and external of FFB(25%).
• Prospect for new clients (25%)
• Due diligence on investment products (10%)
• Conduct client meetings including new clients and review of existing clients opportunities (75%).
• Design investment strategies; deliberate and high end client communication. Plan and develop daily CRM to ensure strategic client data base (15%).
• FA is responsible for achieving FA production metrics as dictated by the Production metrics and philosophy guidelines
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
• Experienced FAs should have 4 years experience and a proven production history
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• Required licenses in Series 7, 63, 65/66, insurance license (life/health), variable annuity license. Optional: CFP, CPA Series
• Occasionally lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
• Occasionally stands, walks and drives.
• Frequently sits.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.