Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Our client is seeking a Digital Research Associate to design, scope, pitch and oversee tracks of research work that incorporate the latest in qualitative and quantitative research methods.
-Ability to develop, iterate and extend innovative research and insights methods that help clients realize the opportunities of the digital transformation imperative
- Advise clients on opportunities and best practices for building an effective understanding of customer needs throughout the journey
- Leverage available secondary research sources (e.g. Forrester, Mintel, Factiva, eMarketer, Google, etc.) to provide sophisticated key findings for client and account teams
- Develop C-level presentations to reflect research findings
- Inform internal and external teams on trends and industry dynamics and advise clients on implications of digital in various industry verticals
- Possess a rigorous, analytical approach as well as dynamic, abstract problem-solving skills; i.e. get to the answer via both inspiration and perspiration