It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Woodfield
Manages small to moderately complex projects to completion using project management methodologies and tools.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Exercises limited authority in assignment of necessary project resources to meet goals.
- Develops, tracks and documents all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for delivering on project goals consistent with the level of authority.
- Defines project budget and monitors and adjusts plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicates and documents project quality and progress metrics.
- Addresses and resolves project issues to ensure project remains on track.
- May be a liaison between SSM Health and outside vendor as applicable to the project.
- May coordinate contract management as applicable.
- May leverage technology and collaborate with Integrated Health Technologies (IHT) for program management and for evaluating outcome data utilizing analytics which may be provided to leaders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)
82730033 Enterprise Project Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here