It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Assists with program initiatives and functions as a liaison for specified program.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Documents and tracks program progress compared to goals.
- Performs work assignments in support of program.
- Maintains relationships with community resources, referral sources, agencies, and associations pertaining to program.
- Assists in the development and implementation of communication and program plans.
- Coordinates meetings and maintains event calendar. May coordinate and train volunteer staff.
- Ensures program operates within the scope of the grant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)
21790010 Danis Peds
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here