Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
(Entry Level Sales Role) Mgr, Account-ES- Lenexa, Kansas - Monday to Friday
This role is a more entry level sales role targeting candidatesthat do have 1-2 years of business to business sales. Healthcare experience a plus, but not required.
The Accounts Manager (AM) will proactively maintain and upsell existing assigned Quest Accounts. The AM will work closely with the Sales Leadership and departmental management to resolve issues or client concerns. The AM will ensure employer information are current and updated in Quest databases; and will prepare reports and complete projects as directed by Sales Leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintenance/Retention: Proactively contact key accounts to ensure customer service satisfaction and that client activity volume increases or, at minimum, remains the same as prior year.
2. Account Information: Ensure QTN and Salesforce are updated with current information. Add/updates. Verify accuracy of new account set-ups.
3. Care Review meetings: Organize, facilitate, and conduct meetings to cover topics including TAT, Pricing, OM, annual business review, chart reviews as needed, with clients.
4. Relationship management: Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders including clients, adjusters, TPAs etc.
5. Upsell: Upsell existing clients to generate more test and revenue. Identify ancillary services (Other Quest Divisions) opportunities, wellness, clinical etc.
6. Issue Resolution: Promptly address and resolve client concerns. Log issues on the VOC (Voice of the Customer) in CRM (Salesforce) and follow through until resolution and client satisfaction are achieved.
7. Client Transition: Work with outside sales rep to transition clients after Tier 1 period ends ensuring a smooth handoff.
8. Systems: Conduct all Quest ES web services demos for clients
9. Sales Leadership Team: Participate in one Leadership Team meeting per month, if possible. Present client retention information and trends on attrition issues.
10. Special Projects: Assist in hosting in-Quest events and tours, such as Lunch & Learns/employer seminars and tradeshows where applicable. Work on projects as assigned by Sales Leadership.
11. Document all activities in Salesforce.com, including client info, calls, meetings, and tours.
12. Prepare reports as directed by Sales Leadership.
13. Meet deadlines for work assignments and inform work status and progress to leadership.
14. Communicate and work professionally with other staff to ensure efforts are coordinated and high quality service is provided.
15. Maintain knowledge of all company programs, services, and resources available to clients.
16. Attend continuing education seminars and meetings as required.
erform related work as requested and all other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Ability to meet and exceed clients' needs and expectations.
2. Ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
3. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
4. Must be able to multi-task, have strong organizational and prioritization skills
5. Must be experienced with utilizing Salesforce or other CRM program.
6. Must possess excellent telephone manners and etiquette.
7. Knowledge of effective and professional sales techniques.
8. Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written directions.
9. Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
10. Ability to understand and follow company's organizational policies and procedures.
11. Must maintain a professional image and interact professionally with clients, patients, and co-workers.
12. Perfect knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
One year experience in a similar position preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
Work is most often performed in an office environment. Occasional off site meetings will require reliable transportation and a valid driver's license. Involves frequent telephone contact with clients. Interaction with others is constant with frequent interruptions. Work requires some flexibility in working hours. Must be able effectively resolve conflicts as they arise.
Work is primarily office work and requires sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies. Occasional lifting up to 35 pounds. Requires proficient keyboarding skills, calculator, telephone, copier, and such other office equipment as necessary. Normal or corrected vision to acceptable levels for common office work. Hearing must be in the acceptable range for telephone contacts. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for variable periods of time.