Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
AmeriPath In Partnership with Diagnostic Pathology Services, Inc. is searching for a
General Surgical Pathologist
AmeriPath is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics and is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D. level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
Diagnostics Pathology Services, Inc. is seeking a hospital-based pathologist to work with a team of 3 (and a broader team of 10) to handle a complex mix of surgical cases and to assist with outpatient work from the core lab. This role offers the immediate opportunity to step into Medical Directorship(s).
• MD or DO degree plus accredited pathology residency
• Must be board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology
• 2-3 years post residency experience desired
• Ability to spend consecutive hours with continued focus, interpreting tissues and cellular preparations through a microscope
• Ability to visually, audibly, and physically perform all job functions
• Must hold valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state where practice is located or be eligible to obtain licensure
• Must hold active privileges in facility where any inpatient work is interpreted
• Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
• Ability to communicate with decision makers in the laboratory and Company
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking "Job Search" and following prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Specific Inquiries can be directed to:
Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.