Posted in Marketing 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Dubuque, Iowa
McGraw-Hill Education is committed to celebrating and supporting the differences that make us each unique and will not discriminate based on a person's gender, gender identity or expression, nationality, color, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, appearance or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we will also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Req ID: 42109
Date Posted: 2/22/2021 6:53:42 PM
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Marketing
Location: Dubuque, IA US
Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We're looking for a Social Media Manager to develop and execute social media marketing strategies to drive growth, including thought leadership campaigns and lead generation tactics.
How can you make an impact?
The Social Media Manager will enhance our brand and build strong engagement through content marketing and online community building on our student and instructor facing social media platforms. In this role, you will be a key digital marketing leader, helping drive positive brand perception through the development and distribution of content that is relevant, timely, and thought-provoking.
What you will be doing:
· Develop, document, execute, and continuously refine a social media content strategy, roadmap and program calendar that supports our brand and breadth of capabilities.
· Work closely with peers in Creative Services as well as external resources to produce, create, and edit innovative content marketing programs that drive value for the company (video, photo, infographic, narrative, etc.).
· Capture customer (student and faculty) and advisor insights to develop targeted social media content that speaks directly to their mindset and positions MHE in fresh and compelling ways
· Establish KPIs for all content and platforms. Evaluate content against those KPIs and use this data to assist with decision making.
· Partner with Product and Enterprise & Service teams to create compelling themes and content ideas that support launches and priority programs.
· Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users; develop weekly and monthly social media reports to track progress and optimize future campaigns.
· Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality and tone of voice, for all channels including digital, social media, and more.
· Select and manage external content vendors as appropriate.
· Stay abreast of industry best practices for social content strategy and integrate learnings into the overall marketing strategy.
We're looking for someone with:
· Bachelor's Degree.
· 3-5 years of experience in marketing, social media marketing, content management, and/or multi-channel content creation.
· Possess exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing, including social, web, digital media, etc.
· Ability to identify the top issues to communicate and create relevant content for a mixed audience.
· Background working with a variety of key company executives.
· Experience creating multi-channel content programs for B2B, B2C or B2B2C.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.