Arcosa Covers and Components is a leading U.S. manufacturer of fiberglass hopper barge covers, used primarily on grain barges.
What You'll Do:
- Set up and operate machines; may utilize blueprints, makes adjustments for materials used, verifies dimensional requirements and transfers materials to storage areas.
- Position specialist works with unconventional materials and requires specialized skills.
- Sets up and operates machines to cut, bend, straighten, and form using free-form technique to meet product specifications.
- Works with unconventional types of materials.
- Making final product requires specialized skill/knowledge of machine and process.
- Quality with unconventional of final product is influenced operator's extensive judgment in different aspects of creating the product.
- Error in judgment can lead to substantial cost.
- Verifies dimensional requirements, unloads and may transfer materials to storage areas using overhead cranes or forklift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Accurate measurement capabilities
- Able to read blueprints
- Ability to use specialty hand and electric tools
- 1-2 years of related manufacturing or construction related experience is preferred
- Must be available for shift schedule: Monday-Friday 6 AM-4:30 PM CST
- Successful candidates are able to work near water/riverfront