Posted in Facilities 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Chicago, Illinois
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
General Utility, 1st Shift Chipotle Department (Racine)
Under direction from Supervisor, performs a variety of duties involved in the processing of meat products.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(i.e., Policies, procedures, etc. for which you are responsible.)
• Load lines with product at a fast pace.
• Be able to start and stop equipment.
• Visually compare product to pictures to check for defects and remove when necessary.
• Notify group leaders/supervisors immediately of food quality issues.
• Transfer finished product to packaging.
• Be able to perform repetitive tasks.
• Perform duties in a timely manner to keep up with production demands.
• Cross train to gain the ability to rotate positions on production line.
• May need to move product racks averaging 1000 to 2000 pounds.
• Work in environment varying between 32 and 80 degrees.
• Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); recognize and practice Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP).
• Keep assigned area clean.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
• Basic understanding of units of measure
• Ability to read, understand and follow written specifications, blueprints or schematics
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.
On the job training provided.