Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
Senior Finance Manager, DTS
You see the trees and the forest
What some may consider a small oversight can cause a major work problem. That’s why we need a manager who’s a keen observer like you to note the out-of-place crack before it spreads into a disastrous gap. You have a meticulous work ethic, founded on attention to every element of a situation, and you pass that on to your team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
· This role supports Kimberly-Clark’s Digital Technology Services (DTS) global leadership teams and reports to the Finance Director – DTS. It provides the DTS leadership team with timely financial and operational analysis to facilitate sound business decisions and deliver on business objectives.
· The position is directly responsible for partnering with leadership on strategic plans and activities that drive growth and profitability for the enterprise. The incumbent also partners on the digital transformation agenda to deliver secure digital technology operations, capability, & innovation platforms that enable profitable business growth.
· The incumbent owns and leads FP&A activities (plan–budget–forecast–actuals management) for a significant investment base and partners with regional business and corporate FP&A teams to develop business plans.
· In addition, the incumbent partners with Corporate FP&A, Shared Services, and DTS Cost Management to define and execute reporting and management process improvements to drive transparency, efficiency, & effectiveness gains.
· As a Finance function leader, the incumbent identifies and drives financial competency & capability initiatives to continually improve Finance team performance and as well as initiatives to improve understanding of the DTS (AKA Information Technology) investment base across K-C.
· Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise across a wide range of business or financial problems.
· Actively develop and lead finance function capability improvements, business strategies, objectives and plans. Shape, coordinate, and drive delivery of global projects/initiatives as required by function and BU leaders.
· Coordinate, review, or develop business investment proposals that support timely and profitable business decisions, and complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement of original objectives.
· Provide ongoing global budget decision support and spending control oversight for DTS teams and projects.
· Transform and actively manage financial processes that provide timely, accurate and meaningful data, information, and analysis to corporate, function, and business unit management teams and improve ROI.
· Drive process improvements to increase efficiency within the function and K-C. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of services provided.
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support and Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, and build talent).
· Ensure application of efficient financial and operating controls supporting K-C’s requirement for an effective control environment.
We need managers who perform well when every moment counts
The heroes of a situation are the managers who can lead their teams to meet high pressure with high focus, high determination, and high productivity. If that’s you, you’re in high demand in our inclusive organization where our valued, diverse staff broadens our ability to find smart solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field is required. MBA preferred.
• 7-10 years of progressive financial, business partnership, & leadership experiences.
• Solid communication skills and ability to build a compelling business case.
• Demonstrable project, influencing, change management, and executive support experiences.
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated and broad application of business, finance, and economics principles.
• CPG industry and direct (or indirect) information technology experience with a multi-national is desirable.
• Experience in a matrixed global business environment preferred.
Why we’re the collaborative organization you should join
Can you play Beethoven’s Ninth on a harmonica? All the parts all at once? Neither can we. Which is why we’re a collaborative organization. We work better and accomplish more when each of us contributes to the overall goal. We’re looking for managers who will lead and participate in collaborations between team members who, although they might be virtuosos, want to be involved in something bigger. We celebrate diversity, and we welcome and respect people of all backgrounds for the skills and perspectives they bring.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.