Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The Client Onboarding Officer will be part of the US Private Bank Client Onboarding team supporting all aspects of client onboarding to include the fulfilment of Account Opening, Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements. The Client Onboarding Officer will partner with the client & client-facing teams to ensure all client Account Opening documents are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at the time of account opening & KYC. The Client Onboarding Officer will assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents and processing the account opening request. The Client Onboarding Specialists are expected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client Suitability and Documentation.
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
• Drives results through leadership, people, communication and influence
• Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
• Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
• Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders.
• Partner with the client & client facing teams to collect required legal documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal polices
• Act as a subject matter expert on required legal documents and process to onboard a client to PB platforms
• Serve as point of contact for account opening issues
• Act as a subject matter resource on account opening policies and procedures
• 3 to 5 years of experience with in a financial services, operational or compliance fields
• Prior experience in Account opening, AML &/or KYC a plus
• Management Experience preferred not required.
• Client Onboarding and/or documentation analysis experience preferred.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to get up to speed quickly with new or unfamiliar subject matter.
• Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
• Independent, self-motivated, with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; able to influence internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
• Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
• Strong risk and controls awareness
• Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
• Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
• Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals
• Demonstrated experience as a key contributing member of a high performing organization
• Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlinesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans